The Institute has established safe ways to host meetings on our mountaintop campus that satisfies your group’s need for connection and collaboration while adhering to all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
Using the Zoom platform, we connect attendees at the Institute with those who cannot travel so everyone on your team can fully participate.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The Institute follows state guidelines set for small-to-medium gatherings. We also follow internal regulations to keep employees and guests safe on our campus.
- All visitors and guests must check in at the front desk before continuing further onto campus.
- Per a resolution from the University of Arkansas Board of Trustees, the Institute requires that facial masks be worn by all employees and guests while in public spaces.
- Strict physical distancing mandates, requiring individuals to be at least six feet apart from one another, apply to all public spaces, such as dining areas and meeting rooms.
- When physical distancing can be ensured, guests may take off their masks while remaining in their individual location. When physical distancing cannot be ensured, masks must be worn.
- The Institute follows and exceeds all CDC and Arkansas state guidelines regarding cleaning and sanitizing public spaces. This includes all conference rooms, guest rooms, and offices.
Your Institute conference planner will work with you to determine the best way to set up your meeting. We look forward to providing a safe and productive environment for you to accomplish your meeting objectives.
If you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our Conference Services department by calling (501) 727-6227.