We seek a dedicated team of professionals who understand, believe in, and support our bold mission. Our employees make it a priority to help others succeed. They also look for opportunities and seize them, raise the bar of hospitality, and know how to have fun along the way. Employees are supported with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Director of Human Resources: See the job description, requirements, and apply online.
- Director of Maintenance and Construction: See the job description, requirements, and apply online.
- Food Service Assistant Manager: See the job description, requirements, and apply online.
- Dishwasher (Part time): See the job description, requirements, and apply online.
- Hospitality Associate of Food Service – Waitstaff (Part time): See the job description, requirements, and apply online.
Check out this video to learn about our workplace benefits, culture, and the legacy of Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller.
Should you apply for a career at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute?
The Institute serves our mission through a combination of place, people, and process. We do this by planning programs, delivering workshops, and inviting organizations and groups to have their important meetings on our campus. Our clients come from many sectors including business, education, government and our fellow nonprofits. Our goal is to unburden our guests so they can do their very best work at the Institute. Excellent, genuine hospitality and responsive customer service is important to every staff member.
Meaningful collaboration is at the heart of the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute’s mission.
Our core values sum up the central beliefs required for consideration of employment at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute:
- Believe the mission — why do we exist?
- See the possibilities — look beyond obstacles
- Focus on we, not me — work together, help one another
- Do the right thing — honesty, integrity
- Have fun — smile, laugh, enjoy work
Do these values match your way of thinking and working? Do you possess the minimum qualifications listed for an open position? Then we encourage you to apply for the job opportunity at the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute.
Our benefits package for fully-benefited employees includes retirement, annual leave, paid holidays, group health insurance, life insurance, sick leave, dental and vision insurance. Additionally, we offer a career longevity award after 10 years of employment, tuition remission at University of Arkansas System schools, and access to group rates on other forms of insurance, including long-term care.
For further information about our benefits package, email our Human Resources department or call 501-727-6205.
The Winthrop Rockefeller Institute is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace.