Since we’re located on top of Petit Jean Mountain, the Institute campus is as scenic as it is fun. Your team will have access to every view and all of the activities and amenities we have to offer. With virtually no distractions, our facilities are perfect for your meeting, conference, retreat, or team-building event.
Amenities and Activities
- Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller’s office
- Lt. Gov. Winthrop P. Rockefeller’s office
- Legacy Gallery
- Legacy Theater
- Scenic overlook from the Studio onto the Arkansas River Valley
Open April 1 – October 1
- Canoes & kayaks
- Covered basketball courts
- Covered tennis courts
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Movie on a high-definition screen
- Men’s & women’s locker facilities
- Cardio & strength equipment
- Workout equipment
- Dry sauna
- Squash court
When you book your group to do the work at the Institute, technology services come standard. You’ll have complimentary Wi-Fi access and audio/visual support as needed.
Review the Conference Packet for more activities and amenities
Plus full details on all facilities and services.