Governor Rockefeller chose well when he decided to build the Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain. The views are scenic and, aside from all the fun to be had, there are virtually no distractions. This makes our facilities perfect for your meeting, conference, retreat, or team-building event.
Amenities and Activities
Since we’re located on top of Petit Jean Mountain, the Institute campus is as scenic as it is fun. Your team will have access to every view and activity we have to offer.
- Gov. Winthrop Rockefeller’s office
- Lt. Gov. Winthrop P. Rockefeller’s office
- Legacy Gallery
- Legacy Theater
- Scenic overlook from the Studio onto the Arkansas River Valley
Open April 1 – October 1
- Canoes & kayaks
- Covered basketball courts
- Covered tennis courts
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Movie on a high-definition screen
- Men’s & women’s locker facilities
- Cardio & strength equipment
- Workout equipment
- Dry sauna
- Squash court
When you book your group to do the work at the Institute, technology services come standard. You’ll have complimentary Wi-Fi access and audio/visual support as needed.
Review the Conference Packet
You’ll find full details on facilities, services, and amenities.